Car battery flat or need a battery replacement? At East Coast Recovery we provide 24 Hour Mobile Car Flat Battery Replacement & Repairs Services.
Over on our jump start page we deal with similar issues relating to this topic but when all jumping attempts fail to initiate electrical power and a test has been conducted revealing inadequate voltage & a dead battery, its time for a new one. We stock them for most vehicle types and are on hand round the clock to provide home and roadside breakdown rescue.
Some Car Battery Replacement Tips
Really the most obvious sign of trouble is no life in the vehicle. The battery is however just one component of the vehicles electrical system and is connected to the alternator. Alternators are used to charge the battery and to power the electrical system when the engine is running. Therefore, if an alternator is not performing optimally it has a direct effect on the battery and vehicles electrical system.
The most common causes of deterioration are:
- Age (anything over 3 years can be problematic) replacing a car battery after 3 years will almost guarantee good electrical life
- Inactivity (idle for long periods + short trips)
Watch out for:
- Corrosion (leaking)
- Sulphuric Build Up (powder like substance around terminals)
- Odours (bad smell like rotten eggs)
- Overheating (overheating smell)
If all the above are evident, replace car battery!
“ EXCELLENT AND RELIABLE SERVICE. NEVER LET ME DOWN . WON'T FIND A BETTER SERVICE !